The AAU Award for Social Impact site is owned by Architecture Media Pty Ltd. In this document the pronouns “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Architecture Media Pty Ltd.
We do not make or give any assurance or warranty regarding the functionality, quality or operation of this site; or that access to this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
The views expressed on the site are not necessarily our views. We do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on this site, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
We disclaim all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, any financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract or otherwise from the use of the site.
This disclaimer extends to any third party or linked sites.
No one using this site should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained on this site.
Termination / access restriction
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all parts of this website at any time, without notice.
Links to third party sites
This site may contain links to third party websites. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any such site, including and without limitation any link contained therein or any changes or updates to any such site.
We are not responsible if the linked site is not functioning correctly. We provide these links only as a convenience for you, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by us.
The views expressed on these sites are not necessarily our views. We do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on this site, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
Copyright in this website is owned or licensed by us. This includes all text, images, drawings, graphics, logos, icons, recordings and software. This website is protected by relevant copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and / or similar legislation which may apply in your location, you may not adapt, reproduce, distribute, print, display, perform, store, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website in any form or by any means or use any information, products or services obtained from any part of these websites for any commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
As a condition of using this website or any services on this site, you warrant not to use these for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on this site. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
In particular, you agree not to:
- use this site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the this site;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using this websites any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation, or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.